Our Vision & Mission
Our Vision: We aspire to connect Sarawak to the rest of the world. In the process, understand Sarawak, through different mediums and cultures. A centralise heartbeat where we represent your brand and take it to the world stage. At the same time, guiding potential investors from around the world to the vast business opportunities in Sarawak.
Our Mission: Alphabees is your one stop guide to your business ventures in Singapore. We bring you the richest insights connecting you with a diversified network in Singapore market.
Alphabees - Our Story
Raised and born in Sarawak, our founder Eric Kon is an entrepreneur ever since he was young. Being a patriotic Sarawakian, he understands his country like no other. Eric has been living and working in both Singapore and Sarawak for 20 over years. This gave him an in-depth knowledge of the contours of both the Sarawak and the Singapore market. Recalling the struggles on how much risk and the lack of support network that he had undergone, he swore to ease the trading process in a foreign land. Eric decides to bridge the gap between foreign investors and his hometown. He wants to provide easy access to the investors. Making it really easy and safe to invest on potential businesses in Sarawak. With this, Alphabees Asia was born.
Meet Our Team
- Sarawakian who lives in Singapore for over 20 years
- Logistics & Freight Forwarding Experience
- Co-Founder of Marvels Consulting Pte Ltd
- Managing Partner in Dynamic Recruitment
Chief of Finance
- North Asia Controller of Musim Mas Holdings
- Group Chief Financial Officer of Fabri-Tech Groups
- Chartered Accountant of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA, UK)
- Chartered Global Management Accountants (CGMA, US).
- NTU Bachelor of Accountancy
- SEO Specialist of GameTop
- Account Manager
- NTU Bachelor of Material Engineering
Business Development Lead
- Sales associate in Professional Investment Advisory Services Pte Ltd
- NTU Bachelor of Physics and Applied Math